Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: LeBron James
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 11:22 AM   #25
MutuelClerk

I haven't watched the NBA in years now. Don't like the way the game has changed. BUt no hockey last night, not much happening in baseball so I watched the last five mins. Awful, it will be years again before I watch again. Players who can't shoot keep jacking up threes. What I found really odd is NO ONE is underneath to rebound. Sometimes the ball hits the floor. Amazing. Give me hands on defense. inside games. The Magic-Bird-Isiah era. Unwatchable to me now.

As far as the Lebron-Jordan debate. Being a Detroiter and lover of the bad boys I despise Jordan and LeBron. If you believe the premise that athletes get better every generation then LeBron is better than Jordan. Who's more dominant? Not sure. Jordan couldn't win when the Lakers, Celtics and Pistons were at their very best. IT took a watered down expansion league to put him over the top. As far as LeBron goes. I think mentally he has flaws. Physically he's probably the most gifted athlete ever. I'll take Magic.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.