Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 07:11 PM   #104
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
Sammy, I got to give you props for being on fire lately. Since going 10-9 at one point, you've now gone 13-3 since then, for an overall 23-12. Hopefully I haven't "mushed" you with this post.....Continued Good Luck..
thanks for that...not nearly as easy as seems...we all know that typical favorites win at 33 to 37 % depending on track....but TRUE ODDS on favs win at a MUCH higher % ...especially in small fields....there are charts and stats floating around...

betting against them takes...????...still that's where the TRUE money is...do I hit every time I'm right...nope...

But let's say you like a 6/1....and in field w/big chalk...it's now 8 or 10 to 1...I only gotta be right about the winner less than 20 % to smell like roses...or you can dutch or SPREAD in exotics and REALLY kill it...

oh by the way...today...said horse...not even on the board...now 24-12

some say....why don't post who you like....years ago I did...had some pretty good streaks posting...also posted some losers....it's horse racing...happens...

so...2 fold answer...hate letting people down...but in the end...people don't appreciate anything free...and why should I kill the odds something anyways...

wait...that's mighty arrogant some might say...well too bad...so sad...for whom-ever...
sammy the sage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)