Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 09:33 PM   #128
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
I found more consistency in my sock drawer than in your feeble attempts to rationalize the claim that Trump is morally superior to Clinton because his "sins" didn't take place in the Oval Office.

You also implicitly accept that Trump committed adultery with Marla, but try to rationalize it as a lesser "sin" because it was so long ago.

The basic facts are that Clinton and Trump are cheats and liars. They cheated on their wives, they broke their marriage vows, and they lied about it. If you are okay with that for one but not the other, then those are your standards. But be honest enough to admit it.
First of all, I never said Trump was morally superior. You're the one putting those words into my mouth.

And neither do I implicitly accept that Trump was an adulterer. What part of "if" didn't you get in my posts when postulated his possible adultery?

And what part of my 108 don't you get? The circumstances surrounding these two guys are substantially different, regardless of your denial of those facts.

And what part of your own hypocrisy don't you get when you accuse me of being hypocritical because I was judgmental toward Clinton, yet you're so oblivious to the beam in your own eye, that you can't see that you are judgmental toward Trump!?

So..take your "basic facts", as you want to see them, and store them away with your socks, preferably your dirty ones.

As for me, I'm not going to judge Trump because I don't know all the facts -- but I do know there are many unsubstantiated allegations floating around there. And what he MAY have done over two decades ago doesn't mean that he's still an adulterer today.

What I am called to do as a Christian is to judge with righteous judgment -- not as the world judges, which is according to mere appearance (Jn 7:24)! Two very different standards!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)