Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Clipboard
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 12:26 AM   #161
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
Vigors I would appreciate it you discontinued your misrepresentation of the my results of my posted selections.
Apparently you can't seem to comprehend the high-lighted statements above.

For someone who doesn't post selections and share real information you sure seem to be obsessed with those who do. I think you ought get out of this imaginary cloud and come back down to reality.
I'm tracking your selections to see how your method works....using Realm tools I have learned a lot already...you seem confident that your method is superior to handicapping and I perhaps see some merit in your approach so KUDOS...What I list as profit/ loss helps me to gauge your method better...

You never post your actual bets, only your K1-K2/ A-B-C selections....and afterwards, you post results and returns of POSSIBLE wagers....I understand all that....what I am doing is really the same thing, only I make the assumption that all the possible combinations were made (even though they were not) to test a worst/ best case play-outs....one difficulty with your approach is that one never knows WHEN the bigger gains will land...Any person who reviews your selections must do as you do, and be selective...and with as many wagers as are indicated in the K1-K2/A-B-C and sometimes D format, I am attempting to arrive at a modus vivendi approach MY wagering using YOUR selections, both when and where and how much, otherwise looking at your selections is an exercise in futility for me....can you understand THAT...?

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 04-17-2017 at 12:31 AM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement