Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 01:52 PM   #301
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
It doesn't matter and it's another goalpost move to talk about something else. Obstructing justice is obstructing justice.

You can obstruct justice without committing a crime...

I've actually discussed this DIRECTLY with you in a couple other posts. More proof you don't actually read what I post and seek to either personally attack, change the subject, or disagree reflexively...
Its NOT moving the goalpost when I am DIRECTLY replying to what YOU said lol....
YOU brought up the fact that if you refuse to adhere to a warrant, then its obstruction. I just merely said that a warrant can ONLY be issued with cause. Of course you don't want to talk about that part. YOU are as selective as they come.
YOU keep talking about reading the report. Did you really think Mueller's report would say they didn't have cause to investigate? IT WOULD INVALIDATE EVERYTHING in his own report.
NOW, we hopefully will get to see the basis for it all (which is all I was saying in my reply to you).
BUT we get it...you and cap and the rest of the libs want TRUMP found guilty of SOMETHING that you will make up your own conclusions and try him in your own mind.
Meanwhile, I will stay on my platform that I said months ago in my reply to you....ONCE Charges are brought, and he is FOUND GUILTY, then I will gladly say he should be punished. UNTIL said time, this is a country of innocent UNTIL said time.
And keep telling yourself of your Unbiased ways...... AS Tom, said, who are you trying to prove it too??? Its no different then telling everyone here how HOT or smoking your partner is.....
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most