Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 09:43 AM   #8
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceOfFortLarned View Post
As a 54 year old, one of my first classes in college, my very Democrat professor told our class not to depend on Social Security when or if we ever retire.

The Ponzie Scheme that is SS is on it's death bed. It runs out in 2034 unless serious measures are put in place.

Sadly, the generation(s) that have lived lavishly and have done all the cutting in previous decades for their benefit will be asking the rest to make more cuts for their welfare. We are supposed to be the good soldiers and take the hit for the betterment of 'everyone'. Left behind are future generations that will have to pay the bills of their predecessors for the first time in American history. Just like the $34.5T debt our beloved 70 and 80 years leave squandered about while proposing a 3T budget deficit for the coming year.

And yet here we are voting for which 80 year old isn't more worthless?

We are so far lost from reality that common sense is shunned aside as crazy.
pretty dam true i would say here. during Trump the debt rose $8 trillion, the present office holder is going to be an increase of over $10 trillion. i have no idea how this could possibly ever get paid off. through generation after the generation we are being taught to measure wealth by how much you owe, not how much you have saved.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)