Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 08:56 AM   #11
Teach

Race Five:

In the second leg of the Pick 6, I’m “singling” (only so many “bullets” in the bandolier). That “single” is Eagle Pass. I can list several reasons why I’ve come up with this choice. (1) Jockey Manny Franco is one of the best, not only on the NYRA circuit, but throughout the country. This Carolina, Puerto Rico native, gets better and better every time he puts his boots in the irons. He rates horses very well. Franco has career earnings of almost 70-million dollars, yet he’s only 25-years old. (2) Trainer Linda Rice is one of the most consistent trainers on the NYRA circuit. The question often is: “Who does Linda have entered?” She’s 33% with beaten favorites. (3) This well-bred 4-year old gelding appears to relish wet-track conditions. He moves up every time he runs on a wet surface. (4) Her “grandpa,” the grey, Maria’s Mon, was the champion 2-year old colt in 1995. He produced two Kentucky Derby winners. He was also known as a solid wet-track (Wavering Monarch) sire.

"Walt, make a 'mental bet' and lose your mind." R.N.S.

"The important thing is what I think of myself."
"David and Lisa" (1962)

Teach is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)