Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 09:23 AM   #12
Teach

Race Six:

Here’s where things get “dicey”. If I can get by the first two legs, I’m going to really sweat this third leg. I’m 'betwixt and between', not only as to whom I should use, but how many horses I decide to play.

One factor that will influence my decision is how the track is playing. I’ll learn more about that from the first three races on the card; it will go a long way to helping me make my decision.

First, I’m leaning toward the “outside” horses. I don’t know this at the moment, yet past experience leads me to believe that the outside may be the place to be on the racetrack.

Delta Gamma moves up on wet track (yet, her breeding indicates turf). I like the Linda Rice-Dylan Davis connection. I’m looking for a closer; this filly fits that bill. She’s shortening up some; that should help.

Others I’m thinking about are: Annette’s Humor. Manny Franco for Rudy Rodriguez, and Cholmondeley; she may be in play. I have the greatest respect for her conditioner, Kiaran McLaughlin. After that – I’m not sure I can go any further – I might consider: Canarsie Princess and Too Many Tales.

"Walt, make a 'mental bet' and lose your mind." R.N.S.

"The important thing is what I think of myself."
"David and Lisa" (1962)

Teach is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)