Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 10:54 AM   #14
Teach

Race Eight:

This is a tough one as we reach what I like to call the “late double” of the Pick-6.

If you’re alive through the first four legs and have say three or four horses in each of the last two legs, you must be smilin’ like a “Chessie Cat”.

As for me, I could make a case for four or five horses, even one that I didn’t cite in my “Top Four”. In this case, my lukewarm, tepid nod in this race goes to Palladian Bridge. This mare has competed in New York state-bred non-stakes events. She won in open company back in November on a sloppy track at a much higher level. Manny Franco was the jockey then as he is today.

A horse that I did not include in my original “Final Four” who deserves consideration is D J’s Favorite. This filly loves the off-going. Then there are distaffers like Bluegrass Jamboree and Pauseforthecause. This may be the toughest leg to surmount on your quest for handicapping riches.

"Walt, make a 'mental bet' and lose your mind." R.N.S.

"The important thing is what I think of myself."
"David and Lisa" (1962)

Teach is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)