Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 01:58 PM   #7
tupper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I tried no script, that is too drastic for me pictures didn't even show up. I suppose you need to personalize it?
NoScript initially disables all javascript by default, so some sites won't have full functionality until you start enabling scripts. You can easily enable everything, or some things and not other things. Merely click on the NoScript icon for this functionality to appear.

You have to play around with it a little to become familiar with which scripts unnecessarily eat your data and those that don't. You'll learn what scripts generally enable pictures. You might also begin to wonder why scripts are needed to show pictures, as you will see many sites display pictures without javascript. Most 3rd-party/tracking scripts never need to be enabled. It all becomes 2nd nature after a little while.

If you can't get the functionality you need from a site, you can temporarily enable all scripts.

Last edited by tupper; 12-01-2017 at 02:09 PM.
tupper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)