Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 11:11 PM   #324
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Alabama has spoken, I watched this race close enough to note where the biggest mistake Roy Stewart Moore made was his appearance on the Sean Hannity show and not performing by answering convincingly. I am usually wrong, but if he answered Hannity questions convincingly Moore would have had 50K more Alabama votes in conservative districts.
Moore was always a bit too creepy for my taste. I heard someone say tonight that in Moore's last state-wide election four years ago, which he won, he won with only 51 per cent of the vote. Jeff Sessions' Senate win on the same night, he won with 97 per cent approval.

But, you could thank Mitch McConnell and the GOP establishment for Roy Moore in the first place, and for his loss tonight.

The Trump Train will sputter a bit in 2018 but that's expected when the President's biggest enemy isn't the Democrats, but the GOP itself.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)