Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 11:24 PM   #326
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by _______ View Post
1.66% of the vote so far which is more than in any Alabama Senate election other than in 2014 when Sessions didn’t have an opponent.

Looks like the final margin will be 1-2% which means the write in vote could have cost Moore the election.
Good work there posting the write-in vote percentage, Don. I never paid much attention to the write-in angle, maybe because I have lived in very large cities and states most of my life.

But, for the record, I don't think it is funny when I read or hear that people write in names such as Mickey Mouse, a Nick Saban, or even worse, the names of their pets.

One of the problems with all our elections is the general public simply will not get engaged. Yes it could be discouraging to do so considering the politicians we have but that's not really an excuse for the severe electoral apathy.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)