Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Tiger Woods
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 11:47 PM   #105
AndyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
The doubters, the ill-wishers, the haters, ect. ect. will never give him any credit. You don't like a person for whatever reasons, so everything else he does is shit. The excuses you hear are flat-out ridiculous. "All the other players didn't try, he got lucky, whatever...whatever"... Oh wait, the crowd made him win.
Amazing in a sport where precision, technique, and endurance means everything, that people can actually be that stupid.
Personally for that reason in particular, I hope he wins the next two or three.
I'm really curious how for the ignorance stretches.
Don't count me among the doubters, ill wishers or haters. I certainly had my concerns, not about his playing ability but about his ability to elevate his focus when he is under pressure. He checked all the boxes this week. Vintage Tiger.

The crowd has a huge impact when Tiger plays. The tour line is that playing with Tiger adds 2-3 strokes to your score just from the crowd noise and movement.
AndyC is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most