Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 05:40 PM   #24
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
Well, he is an idiot but unfortunately not the only one. The generalization of individuals is just moronic from the start. Black, Muslim, White, Male, Female.........whatever. I'm surprised people over 30 years old don't get this. There are so many stupid people its enough to make me cry.

Someone that tries something like this.....a bullshit attempt at that (another moron),,,,couldn't even blow himself up......is not religious. They say they are Muslims, they are not.

Just like some white folk claim to be "Christians"....then they go around and bomb churches or burn things in the name of God......should we banning "Christians" too. Can take his gun away, he's white and "Christian", who cares when he kills 60 people.....at least it wasn't a Muslim.....

Or, saying Black leaders say. blah, blah, blah. Bull shit also. I'm white and 90% of what these white leaders say is bull shit to me but somehow "black Leaders" think for all black people.

Here is what the ignorant, dumb majority does when something like this happens. THEY TRY TO PAINT PEOPLE WITH ONE BROAD STROKE. Its the Muslims......Its the Blacks.......its the Whites....Its the Christians....The time of personal responsibility is over and reality is a long, lost myth.

The truth about people and how it really is. There IS [sic] good people and evil people. They happen to belong to every color and every faith. That's all it is, its that simple. It doesn't matter the color, the race, the creed...its just how it is. Some day maybe people will grow some brain capacity to understand this.......everyone is responsible for the choices they make.......all that other "side crap" is absolute bull shit. When you "Einstein's" find a perfect race of humans.......let me know......
(emphasis mine)

There "is", huh?

Hey, Burnsy, is there an ironclad way the U.S. government can tell beforehand who is good and who isn't before prior to letting them into our country?

And what do you think about the lottery system of immigration? Are you on board with that?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)