Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-24-2023, 03:12 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
I really am astonished how you can watch Biden and ignore the obvious overwhelming signs of dementia. I think even Clayton Bigsby can tell Biden belongs in an Alzheimer's care facility and not the White House

Have you ever attended patients with Alzheimer,'s vascular dementia or fronto-temporal dementia? ..Maybe IF YOU HAD ANY DIRECT EXPERIENCE OF WHAT YOU SPEAK, you would know that president does NOT have Alzheimer's

My wife died as a sequalae of the Fronto-temporal as I stood helpless to do anything about its progression. I KNOW what dementia's avert signs are and how rapidly they progress

You go out of your way to use medical terms most people don't understand.
Does that make you feel superior? I did not have to look up any of what you wrote this time as I have did some research on brain injuries.

Glad you jumped on my Alzheimer's care facility comment. Should I have said Dementia care facility? I understand the difference, Dementia can be caused by a host of things and is just a general term.

Joe Biden has DEMENTIA, what is causing it in exact medical terms who knows?

Define "attended" I know you are trying to pull rank, which is kind of sad

as you are the only one in here "impressed" with your knowledge, as you just write a bunch of crap stuffing in as much non layman medical terms as you can. You are not sharing knowledge, just trying to show people you have knowledge they don't. I feel sorry for anyone you "attended", did you talk over their heads and leave them confused, while making yourself feel superior? If you didn't do that then, why now?

I actually could have "attended" to someone with the condition you described. I do believe bringing someone food, helping them into a wheelchair and talking them for a stroll is attending to someone, correct?

I was the good relative and friend who visited many a person that was in a long term care facility. During stretches I went everyday. I haven't been in a long term care facility in ages 20 years or so. Between 20-40 years ago I was at them frequently. I always wonder what was the case with those that got no visitors, did they deserve to die lonely or do they have bad relatives? I very well could have attended to someone with the conditions you listed, as I often got both the relative and a roommate outside for some fresh air. I did not ask the stranger what they were in for, just gave them some attention.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)