Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 12:41 PM   #59
Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotist1 View Post
Can you explain the master Player wager please
I couldn’t help but notice your inquiry. Not that I have any real interest in knowing what going on these superfluous threads. However, even if a sufficient explanation is provided, what good is all this if you have to wait until post time to take any betting action? I’m sure there must be some reason for posting this type of information, but it certainly couldn’t be for providing any usable information for others on this forum.

It might be of interest to others if a forthcoming explanation includes:
1) How are the selections initially generated.
2) How the betting is weighed from one selection to another.
3) A correlation between the “Amt Bet” on each entry and an Exacta bet structure for all the selected entries.
4) Why can’t this entire process be accomplished with enough time to make good use of the information by allowing time for a bet?

I won’t take this any further, because apparently Formula2002 has spent a lot of time developing something that he believes has some value. However, I feel that the esoteric nature of these posts really doesn’t have much in the way of real value if you can’t put the information to use in real time.

(And BTW these selection threads aren’t the only ones on PA that provide last minute UNUSABLE information to anyone interested taking advantage of their periodic success)
Nitro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)