Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-11-2023, 09:43 PM   #60
Bennie

Ralph - I was trying to be some what funny. Thought the head against the brick wall fit. My friend uses the same track as part of his handicapping, more for separation when a couple horses figure very close. If one of them had a race over the track, he will lean that way. I loved the Arrogate breeding of this horse. For those who use thorograph, he also had the best last number, which was a 1. The only other who had run a 1 was Tapit Trice two races back. The only question was will he regress off the 1 or move forward again. If he moves forward or even equals the 1, he bests this field. I know the sheets guys look for patterns and not just best last but Arch 1-5, Angel 2-2, Forte 3-2, Hit Show 3-4 and Tapit Trice 5-1 were the best numbers. I moved tapit up a couple spots in case he ran back to the 1 two races back.I had Archangel and Angel of Empire as my live horses to cash the 2 day pick6 for $244. I also flat bet Arch to cover the difference in probable payouts. I did not hit the exacta, tri or super because I keyed Tapit and Forte in those as "insurance" as some like to call it.I had the race covered from all angles and lucky for me, i caught what was probably the best payout of them all. Not earth shattering by any means, but I did only invest $6.40 in the 2 day pick6. Single on Cody's wish and Up to The Mark.
Bennie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom