Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 08:56 AM   #7
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

It has been very quiet here, so I thought I would post the near mid-term status of my play so far this year:

Net from playing Sessions = -516
Total Playing Hours = 527.0
Hourly Rate = - $0.98

Results achieved playing mostly 1/2 NL, with a few occasional 1/3 NL games. Also played in a Spread Limit game ($2-$100) for the first time when I was on the road. Still working to push the hourly rate into the profitable zone.

The above statistics do not include High Hand and other promotions of $1400, because they are basically due to luck.

About 6 weeks ago I was a part of the following hand:
Flop comes 6-2-8 with two clubs. Three players including myself go All In before the turn. My opponents have pocket 6's and pocket 2's respectively, while I have pocket 8's. The Turn and River yield blanks and I win the extremely rare set over set over set!

I also saw proximity a few weeks ago at Charles Town in what is now a rare sighting. Seems his activity is almost non-existent due to an extremely busy work schedule. Not sure what Charm City Whizz is up to these days, perhaps still dealing, and playing at other local poker rooms.

Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)