Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 10:34 PM   #13
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Time for another status report.

I went thru another "cooler" period in late June / early July which had me losing $1311 and (hopefully) bottoming out at a -$1.97 per hour rate.

Since that time I have been on a "heater", with 15 out of 19 winning sessions. One of the losing sessions was last night with a -$201 result due mostly in part to a pre-flop All-in with pocket Kings and running into pocket Aces, which is going to happen from time to time.

My current year-to-date statistics:

Net from playing Sessions = $2140
Total Playing Hours = 681.6
Hourly Rate = $3.14
Promotions Won (not included in the above figures) = $1850

While no where close to what a part-time job might pay, I'm having a great time with my poker activity. A downward trend may only be around the corner, but hopefully good play can minimize this when it does happen. I am also going to continue to work on improving my skills.

I am going on a long race track driving trip, and I hope to get in some poker activity at the Bangor Raceway (in Maine) this coming weekend.

Perhaps in the future I can try to share some interesting hands, but my ability to remember and make interesting reading is far from our excellent proximity!

As James "SplitSuit" Sweeney likes to say, Happy Grinding!
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)