Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 01:43 PM   #29
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Not only is there clear evidence the death penalty does not curtail future homicides, but your apparent need for "justice", does not take into account the percentage of innocents convicted and executed.
I think you just like to argue for the sake of arguing. My need for "justice" was referring to obvious cases of guilt such as the one reported in this link...where the defendant spells out the chilling details without batting an eyelash. Did you read the article...where the adopted girl's mother testified that the intention initially wasn't to kill the poor girl, but to tie her up and keep her in the attic...where the sack-of-shit boyfriend could "rape her at will"? A good friend of mine works as a correctional officer at a Chicago maximum security prison...and he tells me that the violent criminals are granted health and dental insurance. Is that YOUR idea of "justice" when it comes to cases such as the one I have posted here?

I'm sorry if it offends your Buddhist sensibilities, Hcap...but I would pay money to be allowed to carve the eyeballs out of the skulls of these two animals...with a hot spoon. And I might be the least-violent member of this board...who wouldn't willingly even step on an ant.

No mercy whatsoever for the scum of the earth...I say. And if the Buddha is right, and we all come back to this earth for an encore performance...let those animals get things right the next time around. But this time they got things terribly wrong...and their exit from this life must be as painful as possible, IMO...in order for the lesson to be properly reinforced.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)