Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 03:47 PM   #33
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGalt1 View Post
Reading this thread is the best example I've seen of why this game is heading in the crapper. Even people connected with the game don't make sense to me.

Mr. Bowker said we can make a $2 pick six wager at twenty cent increments to collect 10% of the pot.

A better at Gulfstream can make $2 pick six and collect 10 times the pot if not the only winner of the sucker jackpot bet.

Apples to apples.

And why does everyone want lower minimums on everything.

Today $2 win bet in the 1930's would be worth twelve cents more or less today. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Tracks have screwed around with take out, their betting menus, and the minimum unit and pay out structures, (sucker jackpots,) so much that I'm about 85% win and exacta player now.

It's all about winning and churn.
Right on. Concentrate on selling higher churn wagers. Pay penny breakage on WPS to start. Lower exacta take to 16%. Monitor, adjust, monitor, adjust. And always be innovating.
Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)