Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 05:20 PM   #81
jay68802

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
Good job on the first 2 races...you had it right with the first race being a chaos race, right on...! I'll be rooting for next race...hope Irad can boot him home for you...

Next time I post, I will use a betting structure similar to yours and Robert Fisher....It is probably better than lumping all on one ticket...thanks for using the race categories: Dominant, Orderly, and Chaos....Those are BETA's Outlook terms....I think it helps with structure....

I was thinking that when there is a Chaos race that I'd just make the assumption that a price will win and purposely fashion the tickets with that in mind...
Notice that the even money favorite in the first leg was NOT used. But still missing that ticket is really bad on my part. After handicapping i need to take a break and then double check my tickets... This is the first time using this Outlook and I will keep on trying it, it does seem to help with structuring tickets.
jay68802 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)