Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 12:54 PM   #13
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
There may be laws that say you can't do this...that's not what I'm asking.

I'm asking HOW DO WE KNOW their votes weren't counted twice?

How do the mail-in tabulators communicate with the in-person tabulators to say HEY, this person already voted.

When they hand me a ballot on election day and I fill it out and run it through the scanner, there is nothing on that ballot that identifies me.

As far as I can remember, after I told them who I was, what street I lived on (no ID required, of course) and they showed me my info on the screen and I said "yes, that's me" and digitally signed the screen, they handed me a ballot.

They didn't scan the ballot to associate that ballot with my name, as far as I remember.

So how does the counting machine know that ballot is from me? So that it can say to the mail-in tabulator, HEY, this person already voted...I better not count their vote...LMAO

Since this is like the racetrack industry, with every state having their own rules, you can see how corrupt the system can and actually probably IS.

The entire process is a joke with no ID requirements and no accountability and now massive MAIL-IN VOTING.

It's a fucking joke, and all of us are the butts of it.
You’re messing with us, right? The election officials have the information that you received a ballot in the mail. Knowing that, they won’t even give you a ballot at the polling place. Whether you used that mail in ballot or not is irrelevant.

You may ask, what if I decide that I want to vote in person and not use the mail in ballot? As Formulator 2002 said bring your mail in ballot to the polling place and exchange it .

I would think that if you lost your mail in ballot, you could go to the polling place and they would give you a provisional ballot. Which would count only if the mail in ballot was never received.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom