Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 02:38 PM   #24
Grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brass Hat View Post
If you're old, married and go to Saratoga regularly so that it is not a unique experience, there's nothing wrong with Albany. I'd rather stay in the hotel and handicap the Sunday card than go out. The racing is the focal point, but nothing wrong with some fun to go along with it, that is, if you are not old and married.
I've been going to Saratoga since 2003, every August with the exception of '09 and '17. I get older every year and I'm pretty grateful for this, as most of us. I'm not married, or getting married. I'm also not looking for anyone to pay for my hotel, my meals, my drinks, or bankroll my wagering.

The greatest thing? Many friends there who love racing, who love handicapping and know there's fun at every stage of life. Maybe you're already there, maybe not. However, your view is quite limited.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)