Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Ponypicker
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 01:47 PM   #2
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiretowire68 View Post
Just curious and maybe it has been talked about before in terms of inputting the angles into a software besides the regular pace, speed figures and everyone else's take on horse racing handicapping software. I was just wondering if anyone had used Joe. M. software from Unique Software?

This may sound rhetorical in nature or has been discussed. I have tried Betmix, far too vast. I have looked into HSR with Dave and it blows you away in terms the amount of information that can be provided. There are the simple ideas from the Bris types of software and the old Raebo ideas of spreadsheet handicapping and every person has their own ideas etc.

Second Question? has anyone when they design their software as coders etc tried to emulate or make a version of software where the looks make it easy on the eyes whereby the one thing I found with Valuecapper is that Pizzolla and his team made it look..whereby it is easy to read and to focus. The fact that the software could pull up the form cycle window within the rest of other horses numbers was the best in my opinion. However, I am only one user. As Dave from Pacemakes the Race is doing now is he is the process of putting together a software that has the genius of code. Has anyone ever tried to make their software as presentable and with merit as the DRF.. not the form and not formulator but a kick out software with your input. The question is can it be done because depending on age criteria, I am pretty darn sure that everyone started out with the Daily Racing Form before pp data branched out to Equibase and Bris etc. I would love to be able to design such a thing.

I would also say that as the game goes... I am very surprised that the DRF has not added this as part of a complete screen analysis like every other designer of horse racing software. Love to hear thoughts.
Just think...after you sell VC you can buy up all of RPM

Saratoga is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)