Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Donald Trump
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 12:04 PM   #73
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Coulter says the data backs up Trump.

"As Coulter points out in “Adios, America” and noted to Breitbart News, “the evidence indicates that they’re sending a lot more than” just two rapists.

“Child rape used to be an incredibly rare crime in America,” she explained. “Not anymore! In some Hispanic neighborhoods in the the United States of America, police have given up on even prosecuting statutory rape. It’s a ‘cultural thing.’”

Coulter’s book looks at the prevalence of such crimes — noting that the Centers for Disease Control have reported Hispanic children are seven times more likely to give birth between the ages of 10-14 than white children or 1.4 out of every thousand to 0.2 per thousand.

Breitbart News, for example, has reported that ICE deported over 860 sex offenders from the state of Texas during the first half of FY 2014, 27 percent of who were convicted of sex crimes against children. According to ICE, Texas has removed more than 2,000 sex offenders every year over the past three years.

On drugs, Coulter is equally unequivocal, saying “there’s no question that the majority of heroin and meth in the U.S. is being brought in by Mexicans. See the NYT, Forbes magazine and a billion other mainstream media articles on the topic over the years.”

The Washington Post, for example, reports that Mexico and Columbia “account for more than 90 percent of the U.S. heroin supply, and nearly all of it is smuggled into this country by Mexican traffickers.”

And as FBI reported in 2013, Mexican Transnational Criminal Organizations work with U.S. based gangs most often to traffic drugs, “as drugs provide the primary source of revenue for US-based gangs while MTCOs control most of the cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, and marijuana trafficked from Mexico into the United States.”

Coulter points out that while the evidence surrounds, the government is not good at collecting or disseminating specific statists about immigrant crime.

“Why don’t we know exactly how many drug dealers in our prisons are foreigners? Why is our [government] refusing to tell us how many immigrants have been convicted of rape or murder in the U.S.? The [government] won’t tell us and the media cover up immigrant crime, while broadcasting every immigrant who wins a spelling bee. the facts that exist suggest that the immigrant crime wave is enormous,” Coulter wrote, pointing out that her book elaborates on those points."

Let's take a look at the LAPD ten most wanted and more......

http://www.lapdonline.org/all_most_wanted

I see a pattern............

btw, from Coulter's book, she points out other immigrant crime stats from Hmong to others....... from what I read. I am going to order the kindle version. I normally don't buy all these books, by the conservative author machine. But this one intrigues me

Last edited by JustRalph; 07-01-2015 at 12:05 PM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)