Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 12:35 AM   #6
WP1981

Thumbs up

A little inside info perhaps.. since Bovada upgraded to their new software a few weeks ago you are able to bet as little as 1 cent on all wagers via mobile site. They hit a launch glitch so you are only able to bet wps, ex, tri and supers at this time for whatever reasons.

The desktop site will not let you enter a decimal point, I have been messing around with .10-.20 tris via mobile entire time. My exotic rebates plus the status loss rebates have basically covered all of my losses each day. It seems they grade the loss rebates on each individual loss so even when I am ahead on the day I get a rebate on every losing wager.

They did this update after the sports betting legalization here so I think they are gearing up to give perks like crazy from here on out.

Worth a shot, especially if you are a low roller. They cash out via btc, etc in about 4 hours. Get a bitpay account and pay the $10 for the debit card. I never hold any btc. I deposit via cc, cashout to btc and immediatly xfer to my bitpay visa or amazon gift card if needed. Fees are app very low.
WP1981 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most