Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 10:37 AM   #1
Suff
Beat up 💪

Saturday January 5th. Gulfstream Park.

Gor For Wand
Her Burial Site on the Infield at Saratoga Race Course. In 1990 I watched her win the Test, and 10 days later win the Alabama by 9.

These are my runners today.

r1

Cold Trifecta. I won't box this because it won't pay enough, but I will play a couple of key's that include the , because @ 30-1 ML, he might appear late.

r2

Damn good race.

r3
pass
Good race but 2 firsters at 7/5 and 9/5 ML's makes it unbettable. The 3 at 10-1 or better might be worth a poke.

r4

The Little Evy was entered yesterday in a cheaper 35K Mdn claimer and put at 30-1. She scratched out to run here at 50K, and the line maker , probably on strength of field, put her in at 15-1 today.

A Chicago horse with Prado.

Somehow I'll figure out a way to use & around the other 7.

I'm only playing the race because I like to play a full card on Saturdays. I'd pass this race is it was on Wed.

r5

7.5 furlongs is .93 of a mile. The is the only one that's actually run a 7.5 furling race. PP's lump 7.5 in with a mile.

Craig Milkowski from Timeform US wrote about this last year.

https://timeformusblog.com/2018/01/0...lfstream-park/

is 1st time against winners which I don't play. To me , the looks like he wants more room, so I'll go here at 15-1 on the ML

r6

Late show money, or juice the exacta.

r7

Cold exacta &

r8

r9

I'm going to work the around and others.

r10
Cold tri

r11

In support of our beautiful and amazing public Handicapper Acacia Courtney I will be play the Samba cer. Because Acacia will be Samba'ering her way to the Miss Connecticut Trophy this weekend!

Last edited by Suff; 01-05-2019 at 10:50 AM.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most