Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 08:48 AM   #36
highnote

The shooting was very disturbing. Also disturbing was the way the cop stepped over the victim like the dead guy was just an animal. The victim's wife had to be in shock. Callous.

I once got hit by an out of control car on the parkway while driving on my way home from work. It was nearly blizzard conditions. I came to a stop and called 911. No one was hurt. The highway patrolman arrived and got out of his car and walked up to my car. It was extremely dangerous because a couple of other cars had spun out and nearly hit me again.

I said to the cop I would have gotten out of my car and walked back to check on the car that hit me but it seemed too dangerous. He said he's used to it and that you have to have nerves of steel.

Having nerves of steel should be a prerequisite for being a cop. If you don't have them you're probably in the wrong profession. You're going to get killed or kill someone.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)