Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: S&P Prediction
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 02:34 PM   #55
reckless
Veteran

I picked up some of my very cheap long term winners this morning at the start. I did get worried because I got my bid price a little too quickly. When that happens I usually worry.

I went in today, despite the dire predictions of some of our players on here, because all day yesterday, on all the business shows, I heard the market was tanking because of the Trump-Russia-Comey 'memo' stupidity.

Anyone that could read, write, listen and think, knows this Russia thing is a phony story and has been one since jump street. But too many people on here and in the media wish to delude themselves, sad to say.

So, I invested this morning solely because this false market drop was 'because' of the Wash DC dramatics and nothing to do with reality or common sense. At least that's how I saw and heard most of the analysis yesterday.

It's just too bad it didn't last longer -- the decline that is, but I'll take what was giveth, and let the day traders, the chartists, the Trump haters, and the end is near crowd do their thing, which isn't investing as much as it is ... how to get the better of the media headlines and the talking heads on TV, which drive a lot of the market action, imo.

Good luck to everyone.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most