Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 10:39 AM   #11
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
He started a charity to buy gifts for underpriveleged kids, with a goal of $2500.

At 11pm last night, it had $750,000 in it.
This morning, $3.5 Million!

His Mother was in the stands and rushed to to his side as he was being given CPR.

Never seen anything like it before.
"The NFL was dumb not to cancel the game earlier" is what I first read on Twitter not knowing what happened since I was checking the score and this was 10:30 pm at night but I thought it was strange seeing the game in the 1st quarter still at this time as the game is usually wrapped up by then; I went to Twitter (of all places ) and saw that headline from an account which I was suspicious about than reading more and more that Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field and the game was suspended! Like Tom said I've never seen anything like that before

Praying for him and his family what an awful feeling on both sides of the field (Bills and Bengals) to witness this along with the family

I just checked the GoFundme a few minutes ago now $3,737,200! Awesome!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.