Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 12:57 PM   #1
One Eye

Nevada resident (lives part time in Minnesota)

Greetings,

I live in Nevada and we are unable to get rebates on horse racing wagers. You can place wagers through a smart phone app, but you will not receive cash back at any tracks.

At first, when I moved, I talked to a representative of an ADW who said I could keep my account open since I lived in two states. Furthermore, my information was still linked to my original account. Unfortunately, that was 3 years ago. Also, I noticed the rules of the original site now exclude my home state.

It seems ironic that I live in Nevada, yet have such difficulty obtaining comps (i.e. rebates) on horse racing bets. This has depressed my wagering activity in a very significant manner. Does anybody have any creative ideas on how I could get back in the game, with at least moderate rebates? As it stands, I restrict my wagers to lower takeout wagers at California tracks (15.43% WPS and 14% pick 5) or Woodbine (14.95% WPS). However, many tracks are simply unplayable due to laughable takeout.
One Eye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)