Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Bob Baffert
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 07:12 PM   #38
Ruffian1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer;2933829[B
]Alotta these guys are doing the some things as Baffert.[/B]

There are 'Super Trainers' who use, and then there's the elite owners who produce like a super trainer.
I will respectfully disagree.

Which one of those other super trainers have, let's say, 1/2 as many positives, 15, or a 1/4 as many, 7+. And not all positives are equal. A bute overage positive, just over the limit or a widely used drug like a ...mycin of some sort are everywhere as they should be when needed. And a mistake can and does happen.

Steroids, which were legal until about 10 years ago are totally illegal. As are many others. An ounce of pot is not the same as an ounce of coke or heroin .

And this miniscule crap I saw posted by it doesn't matter, is nothing more than spin. Of course it's miniscule. It is in the blood or urine. What's it supposed to be, a pint?

I know you didn't say this but someone did and I would have called them out but everybody already knows who he is , so I held my tongue.

There are some trainers retiring, getting out of the game, or going to bed frightened at night. HISA , for all it's mess, is working but it has a lot of work to do.

Please don't give 30 positives a pass. It's just not fair to those that do not have that on their records.

Thanks for listening Robert.

Last edited by Ruffian1; 03-14-2024 at 07:14 PM.
Ruffian1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.