Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 04:35 PM   #760
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightingirish51195 View Post
I thought this race was really hard to figure out
race kinda went even MORE crazy when Jack Fisher's long shot became the default leader...

Thought or would take that role. Ultimately I think it helped the best horses have a fair shot, because , kinda needed that trip up front, and the wasn't good enough, so it left , to outkick the bunched-up guys

but it scared me for a second!

p3 = $92

50c Tri 5-6-2 =$49.25 I'm lucky to get that back

Thanks Coach! Works a lot better @ Saratog, Del Mar, Big Race days/BC ... where prices are actually competitive for 1ST/2ND , & sometimes a chalk like is better utilized for his consitency than his potential dominance... The public gravitates to them and their win odds aren't day-makers. I don't mind landing on them to finish a DD, or P-3,4,5, - because if you're lucky and survive that far, you get $ for chalk winning and have a menu of prices left over. If I was a bigger/better player I'd scoff at hedging or setting up to land on a chalk, but I'm used to trying to bring home some of my voucher regardless of luck

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 08-02-2018 at 04:43 PM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom