Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 01:09 AM   #59
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
Dear Cliffy -- you're the one who seems to never watched his games. He has poor field vision and slow processing time. I've already posted that his pocket time is near the longest in the league at 2.8 seconds. It's a fact. Watch the NFL All-22 to see how many open receivers he didn't see. Every effing game. And ok, genius...explain away his fumbles and 4th quarter woes. And then look at his record as an NFL QB. This ain't Kansas..er..Ohio State anymore. Just like the rest of your posts you know nothing and see what you want to see.

The Bears will trade out of 1.9 now with the acquisition of Allen. They don't need another receiver. They have edge and OLine needs. The stopgap FA linemen are mediocre at best, and the line won't be much better than last year. So your wishful thinking of drafting any of those top receivers is in dreamland, just like your politics. Poles may trade out of 1.1, but he's not trading too far down. He knows that his job depends on getting the QB situation right. And it's not with Fields as the starting quarterback.

I just watched his 2023 highlight film. I think some of that 2.8 seconds could be from his being able to escape the rush, most of the time he scrambled around a lot he did not keep his eyes down field and took off running. Most of the time he is only scanning half the field and not sure how many plays I watched in a 30 min video, a 100? He only threw to a 3rd read 2 or 3 times and those could have been going back to read 1 again, hard to tell. It is usually two reads and run. Definitely agree on the poor field vision and slow processing time. He is very athletic, as for receivers DJ Moore WR, and Cole Kmet TE, looked fine to me.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.