Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 03:26 AM   #43
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhorseplayer View Post
not to long ago a citizen with a gun stopped a shooter that later the shooter died from the gunshot wound yes regular citizens with guns can stop anyone else with a gun.

arming teachers will work. the opinion of the parents is who I care about, myself would rather home school or only send a kid to school were there are armed teachers.

why would you suggest taking guns away when the facts are this is not a gun problem.
(A) Not long ago, an armed security officer didn't enter a school where a live shooter was active. Shoots down your theory. Pardon the pun.

(B) teachers as a whole have no interest in packing in a classroom. My wife owns a firearm, but insists this idea of teachers is insane for many reasons.... Look, if this doesn't make sense to you, you're not thinking things out. The profession has turned into a freak show to begin with. Now you're asking them to carry firearms? Lol.

(C) I never suggested "taking away guns". I'm not sure why some here have a problem with comprehending a simple sentence, I've done this dance before on this forum...The only way to stop the school massacres is to eliminate guns, but that isn't going to happen..... Is that hard to understand? What part of "its not going to happen" is hard to comprehend. This is reality and it's shitty. Guns are here to stay. So are kids with mental health issues that never developed coping skills. Bad mix. Dig it?
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)