Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 10:57 PM   #37
baconswitchfarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
That's 1 out every 32,000 people in this country.

Even if we buy this point you're making though that we need to clean up security clearances in this country...

That's not at all what is happening here.
You are correct. That's not at all what is happening here. I left the army with a secret clearance. Suppose I had left but stayed in contact with people still working and kept using my clearance to obtain info . Then I ran over to CNN and got a full time paid gig using this info and trashing the current people in charge of operations. I would expect to lose my clearance and would deserve for it to happen.

With that said, this scumbag deserves much worse than he has gotten. Name all the other cia directors you remember going on tour spouting off political opinions. Some jobs when you accept them , you complete your service, and quietly walk away. That is the job. If you do not have the character for it , don't accept the position.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)