Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: HIDDEN SCROLL
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 11:14 AM   #32
f2tornado

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsully View Post
The short stretch didn’t help him any. I’m going to take a wait and see approach before I narrow it down to 2 horses that have yet to run this year. Though, with Baffert’s history, I can see why you are.
My hope is we get a couple unexpected strong closing horses in the final big six 100 point preps which might open the door for a Giacomo type Derby. The preps run so far this year have not shown me much which is why I'm leaning toward the pair of Bafferts. Game Winner has quintessential Derby breeding being a Raise A Native, Buckpasser-x, and family 1-x. Improbable looks great but the City Zip sire leaves doubt until I see a 9F result. The San Felipe is a paid workout for both. With potentially only four horses we may learn little. I probably shouldn't totally disregard Scroll either but I'm skeptical he'd be pointed towards the Derby at this point.
f2tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)