Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Pet peeves.
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 07:11 PM   #42
Stillriledup
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
People who show zero regard for an appointment and no show.

Trying to make a left into an intersection, only to have a pedestrian start crossing (who wasn't starting until I started turning of course) after I've already started my committed turn, which causes me to stop and wait for the oncoming truck (in the oncoming lane) to come perilously close to ending my life as this inconsiderate, stupid, self centered, no respect for the road, deserves to get run over moron slowwwwwwly takes one inch at a time to cross the street.

Luckily, every on coming car has stopped before hitting me as they know the pedestrian is at fault. I swear, if it comes between me getting hit and me hitting a pedestrian, I will gladly roll into the intersection as the idiot takes his time crossing and wipe him/her out before any damage comes to me.

Before anyone asks, why would you turn if you're unsure if a pedestrian is crossing? I'm in NYC, everything is fast, go or get eaten. If a pedestrian isn't moving and my light is green, I go. It's the new age idiots that invoke their 'I'm a pedestrian' so I'll make you stop attitude that drives me bonkers.
When i'm crossing at the green on a side street, i make sure that the person making the left doesn't have a clear path, very few people are self aware enough to think this far ahead, i don't ever remember seeing it other than the times i do it.
Stillriledup is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most