Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 07:12 AM   #7
Teach

Race Seven:

1 Jacqueline D looks like an also-ran.

2 Offlee Irish might get part. She has faced better. This is her 3rd start off a layoff. Dylan Davis for Jacqueline Falk.

3 Gypsy Mama is dropping 2+ classes. That alone is a factor to take into consideration. Luis Reyes for Dom Schettino. At her best, she might earn a minor award.

4 Itsjustnotourday has had trouble lasting. I have trouble endorsing this Bustin Stones-bred

5 Ma Mo certainly fits in this company. The slight turn back may help. Rajiv Maragh for Bruce Levine. A couple decent morning works bolster confidence. She’s capable of hitting the tote.

6 Ocean Conquest has shown little in recent starts.

SIMONA fits in this company; yet in recent tries she’s been “a money burner”. I see this filly as a contender who’s most certainly capable of hitting the board. She could, under the best of circumstances, get her picture taken. Manny Franco for Rudy Rodriguez.

8 Thinking of Glenn gets Lasix. This filly has faced better. I would be hard pressed to recommend this Empire Maker-bred as a picture taker, yet she might just hit the board… Hector Diaz, Jr. for Richard Metivier.

VIRADIA has faced better, yet there have been some gate issues. If this Pulpit-bred filly breaks alertly she can be “a player”. Much will be determined in the first few jumps. The Hall-of-Famer from Gettysburg, SD, Steve Asmussen, trains.

10 Catania Rose has shown little; yet I consider this this Catienus-bred as “a sleeper” Yes, she’s probably better suited for a wet track. However, she could “mop up” a super.

MY VICTORIA ROSE is making a steep class drop. Her trainer, Jerermiah Englehart, does exceptionally well with horses entered in claiming events. Junior Alvarado is in the irons. This filly, in my opinion, is “a contender”

VOTRE COEUR is a bay mare who is capable of surprising. I know she’ll only 1 for 23, lifetime. Yet I believe this race sets up for her. She has a strong supporting cast in Linda Rice and Irad Ortiz, Jr. for All in the Family Racing.

"Walt, make a 'mental bet' and lose your mind." R.N.S.

"The important thing is what I think of myself."
"David and Lisa" (1962)

Teach is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)