Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: 2018-19 NBA
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 10:09 PM   #86
Robert Fischer
clean money

Wink fun selection from the kung fu of shaolin

for fun, and to get the gray horses out of my brain-fog and into view...

Utah -2 vs Hou

yea, i went 17-7 the time i did NBA picks here when a poster named 'Stillriledup' was off to a good start, but don't bet this, this is just a brain-fog warmup

models:
contrarianism -Houston is the fun team. They are up 2-0 in the series and everyone is betting.

line movement -Opened a very seductive '-3'. Yes, the line has been moved to '-2', but that does little to even out the action. No, this is not some make-or-break landslide public crush for the gambling racket, and they can take this loss, but nobody loves taking losses.

league - The league doesn't really care much whether this series gets swept. Logical to see a Golden State vs. Houston matchup in round 2. There is some mild interest in extending the series; the Asian-market for the Rockets, the Jazz market, keeping a general pace w/ the Golden State series, etc... but similar to the other models - there's not an extreme push.

I'll take the Jazz -2 here. If I'm right, the Jazz will take this game...

Speaking of 'gaming the system', - it's great to watch Harden stretch the traveling rule with his gathers and his amazing step-back-3. He is one of the most skilled and intelligent players in the league. He's like a kung-fu master. In the first 2 games this series he's shot an amazing 10/23 from 3-pt range.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)