Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 04:09 PM   #95
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by highnote View Post
I have had about 10 different ADW suppliers over the years. I can say without hesitation that AMWAGER is far and away the best. It's not even close.
I have an AmWager account as well.

I can say, without a doubt, that I have WAY MORE problems on AmWager than I have had on TS. It's not even close.

For the past two weeks or so, I'd click on the VIDEO button, and get error after error, until I refreshed the page. Then it would work again.

I've had other, countless problems with the user interface that could only be cured with a refresh of the entire page. From the results screens, to data displays getting "stuck"...all sorts of little problems from the start.

In fact, I would say I have had the exact OPPOSITE experience that you have had when pitting TS vs. AmWager in a heads-up battle of who is more reliable.

Now I'm not saying AmWager isn't a good choice for ADW. They do offer some nice rebates for those in certain states and their conditional betting system is the best I've ever seen...plus their batch wagering works

But they certainly are NOT without their glitches and problems.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)