Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 11:22 PM   #103
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Well, if BRIS supertote was discontinued (which it was), and you somehow found some still functioning back door to it, maybe that's why you were getting bad data.

Something that is discontinued can't be relied upon for accurate data.

All I know is that BRISNET.com directed me to a Twinspires website with this URL: https://m.twinspires.com/#liveRaces

It doesn't look discontinued to me and I certainly didn't use a backdoor to get to it. I went through a CD owned property to get to it.

As far as I can tell http://www.brisnet.com/content/ is still a going concern. There is news for the upcoming Del Mar meeting and live tote for tonight's races.

If they don't want to fix the problem there is nothing I can do about it. I'm just putting it out there for other handicappers to make sure they check the data for integrity. And that goes for any tote board -- not just for the TS tote board or whatever they call it.

I'm just the messenger, but I get it people don't like criticism. Maybe if they took care of customers they wouldn't get criticized. And maybe their customers would not leave them to go bet on races in exotic, far away lands.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)