Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Bob Baffert
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 09:45 PM   #16
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
I don’t know about anyone else, but it never ceases to amaze me when I see that some will immediately resort to posting overall statistical averages when reviewing results of any kind in order to make a point.

I don’t believe that being successful in this game means playing every race where a particular trainer enters a horse, or any race that a jockey may be riding in, and obviously not every race that a specific horse may be entered.

If I’m not mistaken a better approach would be to be very discerning when not only making choices, but especially when considering the return value of any selection.
Well, you implied it was easy and bettors were basically ignoring Baffert's success at the windows when nothing could be further from the truth.

Quote:
you’d think by now players would be taking advantage of his success.
How are we supposed to take advantage of his success? He is clearly overbet in nearly all situations, if not all.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom