Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 12:22 PM   #49
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
As I said, BS

Unlike the libs, we WANT everyone to share in the freedom.
The freedom that having a job and being able to take care of yourself brings.
Not being dependent on a bunch of lying democrats who have done ZERO for minorities over the years.

And now that we are seeing record employment for some minorities, we are PLEASED that they are now going to be able to improve their lives.

But enjoy your delusions....that is all the two of you have anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Some of my less intelligent employees are pissed because they got to keep more money throughout the year. They just can’t understand “what happen to my tax refund?”

When I explain it to them, they are still pissed. 99% of my employees don’t even pay a dollar in taxes.
Let's see now. Patriotic humorist Tommy Boy applauds record GOP miracles in employment of minorities and their fantasticly new and improved lives.

Then we have the biggest Capitalist defender of them all, Ralphie the Great, telling us the ungrateful pugs lucky enough to work in his kitchen don't pay a buck in taxes.

Are these the jobs Tom is bragging about? Are these the jobs Ralph says are great for America and not just Capitalist Ralph?

One more comment. Anybody who thinks Donny Boy is going to endorse any tax plan that does not favor people just like himself the most are "less intelligent" than those employees Ralph is bitching about.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)