Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 11:56 PM   #23
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
H4c, what's the insurance policy the FBI was talking about?

I guess that doesn't bother you much. Or I guess it's just fake news.

I'd be curious to know the reaction of left-leaners like yourself if such texts from FBI were discovered while Obama was running for president.

I'd betcha be all up in faces screaming racism and assassination and all that...you wouldn't be very happy, would you?

But here, it's AOK...nothing to be seen...
Oh my God! I thought it was ridiculous when you were talking about a biased investigation based on a private conversation. Now I find our that you think there was a great conspiracy to assassinate Trump. All based on two words, "Insurance Policy" If you went to any States Attorney or District Attorney in the United States (Republican or Democrat) with that theory and evidence, you would be laughed out of the office.

But, I understand that you are just doing your job deflecting attention from Mueller's probe. Unfortunately it is not going to work except among the irrational 30% who will support Trump no matter what.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)