Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Backyard Patio
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 09:45 PM   #48
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Unlike our resident retired mailman I have no reason to run around and call people liars, but now I am starting to question your honesty. I have been around some women that blew my mind with their behavior, some good, some bad. First I was skeptical of a petite woman highly skilled at construction trades. The few I knew that were like that were far from petite and feminine.

Now you are claiming a petite DIY woman is also a skilled chess player? I am sure I have know more women than most men as many used me as fly repellent in health clubs. I probably have known the personal details of 1,000+ women, their likes and dislikes. I would say 4 had or could be taught DIY skills.ZERO of them played chess. You are telling me your wife is highly skilled at both? get the f**k out of here.

I'm just now getting around to reading this. Are you serious?

Look, I posted a photo of our tournament last may. My wife and I ran it at her school. I've posted about our chess classes and tournaments for years. You can believe it or not, I don't care
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.