Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 11:21 AM   #57
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Do you seriously believe that? The verdict was nothing but revenge against a supposed racist system. If O.J. was white, he would have been found guilty and gotten a max sentence.
Where in my post did I say what I believe?

I stated that what most people believe are the facts.

Most people believe O.J. was guilty.

The jury acquitted him.

His attorneys put reasonable doubt into the minds of the jurors.

You might be right that it was a revenge verdict to acquit O.J. But since I don't know what was in the minds of the jurors, I could only hypothesize about what was in their minds. Hypothesizing is not the same as facts.

The attorney(s) for the cop put reasonable doubt into the minds of the jurors. That doesn't mean the cop was innocent or guilty. It means the jury found him not guilty. Using your logic, maybe it was a revenge verdict by a pro-cop jury?

I have no opinion on whether the cop was innocent or guilty. I wasn't at the shooting and I wasn't in the courtroom. It could all be fake news planted by Russians for all I know.

Last edited by highnote; 12-11-2017 at 11:26 AM.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)