Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 04:07 PM   #30
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway01 View Post
Tip sheets are suckers' plays. Stop asking about them.

MONEY gave some excellent advice in his post. I won't repeat it.

Personally, I think you should be focusing on school and girls and to hell with horse racing. However, since I didn't follow this advice myself...your best spent time would probably be to learn how to watch races. See what horses get in trouble, which horses were full of run but were blocked, who ran much better races than it appears on paper. That's something that not everyone is doing because it takes time and effort. Pick a track and try it. Come up with a list of horses you want to seriously consider betting the next time they run. See what you learn from that effort.
Well first off, I am WAY TO DIFFERENT than other kids at school. Second of all, my grades are all B’s so that is why you see my posts often at different times. I am retrying what people said to me and will play woodbine and Del Mar this weekend. Mark the magician is kind enough to send me his tip sheets when each day is done so I can do something with him for a school project. That’s it that’s all!
CheckMark is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)