Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 01:39 PM   #2
Inner Dirt

I spent the first 50 years of my life living in SoCal, you are preaching to the choir. Until I switched to Geico a year ago, I was either an Allstate or State Farm customer. Are you aware if a hit and run driver is not caught, your uninsured motorist will not cover the damage? That happened to me 30 years ago on my way to work driving on the 405 freeway through Irvine Ca.
Dangerous stop and go traffic common to that area, the kind where you go 0-60, then 60-0 over and over. I always watch my mirrors and I was dead stopped with nowhere to go, I could see the guy behind me going to fast to stop.

The guy plowed into me, but after totaling his piece of shit $300 car took off running. Lucky for him I was still recovering from a broken ankle, if I was healthy I would have chased him down and gave him a nice ass whipping.
My truck was barely driveable, he turned it into a short bed and bent the frame. If it was not just a couple years old it would have been a total, turning around and driving just 15 miles home it damn near chewed the back tires off. I was always looking in the mirror waiting to pull over if a tire caught fire.

The CHP said they don't have the resources to chase down hit and run illegals. Most in that area just kept buying junkers and never register them in their names nor had driver's licenses. I found out a hit and run driver if unknown falls under your collision coverage and since I do not cause wrecks I always carried a high deductible. That wreck cost me $1,000.

Illegals cost everyone money in many, many ways, don't let any dumb ass Democrat convince you otherwise. They improve their standard of living at the expense of ours. So laughable how liberals using their funny math say they stimulate our economy. I am sure that asshole that hit me if he was here by himself sent half his pay back to Mexico.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.